Partnering with Property Managers
Property managers can partner with Sims Recycling Solutions to schedule an on-site electronic waste collection day for the convenience of your tenants. Sims can provide logistical support for single-day collection events or bins to collect equipment on an ongoing basis. This no-cost service is a great benefit to offer tenants and allows property managers to demonstrate their environmental stewardship to the local community.
Sims can provide the following options:
- Turn-key electronic waste collection event management – Sims can offer our experience, public presentation, event planning support and consultation services to make your event a success.
- Transparency – Sims provides thorough documentation to confirm our data destruction and responsible recycling activities and procedures, which may include issuing Certificates of Recycling for each load we receive and process.
- Relationship management and accountability – Sims assigns a single point of contact for your business to streamline communications, enhance responsiveness and ensure accountability.
Some facts about electronic waste in the United States*:
- Electronic waste is the fastest growing municipal waste stream.
- Twenty to 50 million metric tons of electronic waste are disposed of worldwide each year.
- Recycling metals from electronic waste uses a fraction of the energy needed to mine new metals.
Call us at 1-855-445-5541 to receive a quote.
Visit our Locations Page
to locate and connect with the Sims Recycling Solutions facility nearest you.
*Source: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.