Industry Certifications - Standards Exceeded. Completely.
Our pursuit and achievement of several industry certifications help provide clear benchmarks to our customers of best industry practices.
Each of our facilities operates according to Responsible Recycling Practices for Electronics Recyclers (R2) standards. R2 certification requires electronics recyclers to adhere to a stringent set of requirements that regulate environmental, worker health and safety and security practices.
- ISO 14001 – all U.S. sites have received certification with 1 new location in process
- OHSAS 18001 – all U.S. sites have received certification with 1 new location in process
- R2 Certification – all U.S. sites have received certification
- ISO 9001 – Chicago location
- Ontario Electronic Stewardship (OES) – primary recycler status - Canadian sites
- Electronic Product Stewardship Canada (EPSC) – approved recycler - Canadian sites
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) – approved process - Canadian sites
- All U.S. and Canadian sites pursuing e-Stewards certification